Hudson Crop is a unit of Hudson Insurance Group, the U. S. Insurance Division of Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. OdysseyRe operates through four divisions and 19 offices worldwide, with $3.5 billion in policyholders’ surplus. Hudson Insurance Company is rated “A” (Excellent) XV by A. M. Best Company and is widely licensed. Hudson is approved to sell multi peril crop insurance for the 2014 reinsurance year by the RMA, the managing agency for the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation.
Hudson Crop has entered into a long-term exclusive strategic relationship with Growers National Cooperative (GNC). Currently endorsed by over 20 different state commodity organizations, GNC represents leaders in the wheat, corn, and soybean industry.
We provide a competitive advantage for our customers, offering the best service, training and support our industry can offer. We have leading-edge technology designed to support our farmer’s risk management decisions. Our quoting software allows agents and growers to analyze risk by comparing coverage types and levels.
Hudson Crop Claims Hotline - (855) 550-6825
24-hour assistance on any claims related matter
- Insuring the Livelihoods of America’s Agricultural Families for Generations to Come
- Our Commitment and Leadership is Focused on the Ease of Doing Business
- We are Financially Secure and Positioned to Support Your Growth Strategies
- We are Leading the Charge by Providing Effective Decision Making Tools and Software and by Investing in Tomorrow’s Technology
- Our Goal is to Make You Feel Like Family
- Focused on You – Today, Tomorrow and Beyond